K-State Research and Extension is a statewide network of educators sharing unbiased, research-based information and expertise on issues important to Kansas. It has established local, state, regional, national, and international partnerships.
- Kansas Agricultural Experiment Station
Extension Local Operations
K-State Research and Extension serves all 105 counties. Each local office is staffed with professionals equipped to serve the public as our representatives.
- View a statewide map of Extension counties and districts.
Extension Field Operations
K-State Extension Field Operations are divided into three supporting regions.
Vacant, Regional Extension Director, Eastern
Mary Sullivan, Regional Extension Director, Western, email@example.com
Aliesa Woods, Regional Extension Director, Central, firstname.lastname@example.org
K-State research-extension centers are distributed throughout the state. The research-extension centers are administratively organized into west and east regions.
- Western Kansas Research-Extension Centers
- Eastern Kansas Research-Extension Centers
Agronomy Experiment Fields
- East Central Experiment Field
- Kansas River Valley Experiment Field
- North Central Kansas Irrigation Field
Belleville / Scandia, Kansas
- South Central Kansas Field
- Rocky Ford Turfgrass Research Center
- Tuttle Forestry Research Center